PhiLings Course Outline
PhiLings Course Details
PhiLings trainings are conducted by our PhiLings Master Dr. Susana Sandoval.
Dr. Susana Sandoval is a surgeon doctor graduated from the Autonomous University of Tamaulipas, with a specialty in Aesthetic Medicine, graduated from the Center for University Studies of the Conde in Xalapa Veracruz, where she is currently a professor, in addition to having a Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine endorsed by the National Association of Aesthetic Medicine, also with a great number of courses and capacities and aesthetic treatments like Threads, Regenerative therapies like Ozone and Chelation to mention some, also is artist Phibrows and is qualified by Phi Countour.
Our PhiLings Palette consists of two anti-ageing, rejuvenating and bio-regenerative complementary and equally important treatments that can be used in combination or separately – Microneedling and Phi-Ion. In our PhiLings trainings, we deal with both of these to the same extent and we train you to be able to properly combine and use them professionally.
Please bear in mind that previous PMU, microblading or experience in other cosmetic treatments is necessary in order to take our PhiLings course.
We provide our students with:
- Continuous support through our Craft Master application for online studying
- A guided training Manual and Certification of Attendance upon completion of our 2-day course
- One of the best kits in the industry that will allow you to make more money than you invested in our course containing the following:
- Phi Ion Pen + 20 sterile electrodes
- Phi Needle Pen + 20 sterile needle modules
- Universal Phi Holder + 10 round 5 sterile needles + 10 round 3 sterile needles
- Phi wipes 20
- Microneedling solution Tango 10 blister mono doses
- Microneedling solution Jive 10 blister mono doses
- Phi soothing cream 20 mono doses
- Ultimate skin cocktails
- After treatment Phi Mask 20
- Cosmetic Pencil 1
PhiLings Course Outline
The course covers the following topics to make sure the students get the right skills and confidence to perform the treatments:
- Theory on skin structure and characteristics of specific facial skin areas
- Determining different skin types
- Recognising characteristic skin conditions
- Assessing the clients’ eligibility to undergo the treatment
- Hygiene and sterility
- Familiarisation with tools and devices used for the treatment and their working principles
- Tools maintenance
- Familiarisation and practice with different operating modes of the tools
- Application techniques – Microneedling:
- Operating modes (puncture depth and frequency) in treatment of different facial areas and areas to be avoided
- Proper use of Microneedling solution
- Direction and number of passes
- Determining when the treatment is over
- Application techniques – Phi-Ion:
- Precise anatomy of the eye region
- Determining wrinkles and bend lines stage and selection of areas to be treated
- Operating modes (energy intensity and electro diameter)
- Distance between two consecutive micro contact points and forming the treatment line
- Proper positioning of treatment area and the device
- Connecting the points into tarsal lines and forming tarsal bands by arranging the lines properly
- Forming uplifting lines and bands
- Treating wrinkles outside the eye región
- Expected results – Microneedling
- Expected results – Phi-Ion
- Aftercare – Microneedling
- Aftercare – Phi-Ion
In addition to theoretical aspects, the course covers practical requirements to perform the treatment and provides practice on live models.
PhiLings Training Programme
Day 1: General Theory
- Tools and Devices
- MicroNeedling – Theory and Practice on skin simulation
- 09:00 Registration of students and signing the contract between Master and each student
- 10:00 Introduction and basic information about the course that would help the students to have realistic expectations regarding the training and mastering the skill (duration of the course, support through a specially created CraftMaster learning application in the period after the two-day course, obtaining the certificate etc.)
- 10:15 Skin anatomy and physiology (skin type, facial skin area differences, recognising characteristic skin medical conditions etc.). Assessing the clients’ eligibility to undergo the treatment.
- 11:00 Familiarisation with tools and devices used for the treatment and their working principles. Tools maintenance. Familiarisation and practice with different operating modes of the tools.
- 13:00 ~ 14:00 Lunch break
- 14:00 Adding the students into the CraftMaster application and getting familiar with the application (way of communication, lectures, sending the pictures of work etc.).
- 15:00 Microneedling – theory and practice. Application techniques – Microneedling
- 16:00 Treatments demonstration on live model performed by Dr Susana Sandoval
- 16:45 Questions & Answers
- 17:00 End of the first day
Day 2: Phi-Ion – theory and practice on skin simulation
Work on live models both treatments
- 09:00 Phi-Ion – theory and practice. Application techniques – Phi-Ion.
- 10:00 ~ 11:30 First group of students practice on live models while the rest of the students overlook Microneedling. Microneedling aftercare / immediate and prolonged.
- 11:30 Second group of students practice on live models while the rest of the students overlook Phi-Ion. Phi-Ion: proper positioning of the work area.
- 13:00 ~ 14:00 Lunch break
- 14:00 Second group of students practice on live models while the rest of the students overlook Microneedling – usage of anesthetic
- 15:30 First group of students practice on live models while the rest of the students overlook Phi-Ion. Phi-Ion energy transfer intensity.
- 17:00 Questions & Answers
- 17:30 DELIVERING THE CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE TO EACH STUDENT!
What You Learn During the Training Course
In order to obtain PhiLings Artist Certificate, the students are required the specified number of levels in Craft Master application which test the following:
- ability to determine skin type
- ability to choose the appropriate treatment
- ability to conduct the treatment properly
- at least 20 successful treatments documented with photos (before/during the treatment/immediately after the treatment/final result)
- REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS TO MASTER IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE AND BECOME A PHILINGS ARTIST
After our 2-day PhiLings training, the students get the Certificate of Attendance and they continue their training via online studying application Craft Master. Craft Master support is provided for 3 months.
C$ 4,300 + tax
Deposit of C$ 2,150 + tax is required to SECURE place after registration
Full payment of C$ $2,150 + tax is due 20 Days prior to the workshop.
Buy Your PhiTools Online
PhiCanada strongly believe that our customers deserve the best possible online shopping experience, so we have been working very hard on providing flexible, safe and super fast online shopping options.
Shop Online and Enjoy it!
Become a Model
Interested in being a model for Microblading, Eyeliner or Lips Tattoo students?
We are looking for models for our courses!
If you are interested and meet the eligibility requirements, please fill the form and send it to us or email all needed information to firstname.lastname@example.org with your photo.
Please see if you are eligible!
Become Our Professional Organizer
We are looking for a professional Organizer for our courses!
To apply to be an organizer, please complete the form on this page and one of our team members will reach out to you.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Organizer for PhiCanada!